- ‘The Martian’ author Andy Weir answers your questions about Mars | Popular Science.
- Black Gate » Pyr Sold to Start Publishing.
- 1887-11-15 Marianne Moore (read online)
- 1946-11-18 Alan Dean Foster (read online)
- 1950-11-18 Michael Swanwick (read online)
- Parker Solar Probe: Already a Record Setter.
- Gravitational waves could solve a cosmological crisis within five years—or shake physics to its core | Popular Science.
- Quantum leap for mass as science redefines the kilogramme.
- ‘Ghost’ dwarf galaxy found hiding at the edge of the Milky Way | Astronomy.com.
- The Small Magellanic Cloud is running out of gas — fast | Astronomy.com.
- A Super-Earth Orbiting Barnard’s Star.
- Lessons in the Decline of Democracy From the Ruined Roman Republic | History | Smithsonian. <– IF YOU CAN CLICK JUST ONE. The only problem with the article is the ludicrously characterized “stability” of autocratic rule. The Year of the Four Emperors and the entire remainder of the Western Empire after the second century A. D. and much else of the Imperial history doesn’t demonstrate “stability” and, anyway, for all the people living in fear of and sometimes being killed by mercurial autocrats and their machinery, there was never any stability at all.
- Ancient Egyptian tombs yield rare find of mummified scarab beetles | Reuters.
I often play the “A:B::B:C” game, especially with music…