- U.S. lawmakers quiz Disney CEO over Xinjiang connection to ‘Mulan’ | Reuters. Nothing to do with SF, directly, but I’d again like all people associating themselves with China’s current regime to reconsider.
- Flogging Babel: Burning Chrome and How I Almost Made William Gibson Look Bad.
- A nearby supernova could have caused the Devonian mass extinction | Astronomy.com
- Mystery of Jupiter’s persistent geometric storms may be solved | Space
- Astronomers see possible hints of life in Venus’s clouds. See the Humor section below for more on this and the next two items.
- What Phosphine Means on Venus
- Odds and Ends on the Clouds of Venus
- Smoke from wildfire blackens prehistoric Greek city walls
- The History Blog » Mask of Dionysus found in Turkey
- xkcd: Hurricane Hunters
- xkcd: Evidence of Alien Life. This relates to the Science items about chemical signatures above.
Some say the current occupant of the White House is a Russian asset. If that’s true, I wonder if his codename is…